I dunno make up flowers are good too!!!
... need to get with the act. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Unchained got a bunch of guys in hot water with their women today, by sending me a dozen gorgeous red roses (and a teddy bear and a balloon) at work [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Remember fellas, flowers aren't just for birthdays and Valentines Day.
The best ones are "just because."
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I dunno make up flowers are good too!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Last time I sent flowers to a girl, her boyfriend didn't like me much :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Last time I got flowers was for girl and she was actually from GC...no joke. She's really cool.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
i knew you'd read this book!.....
![]()
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I remember them bears from somewhere.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
You need to be in People magazine. I guess you'll get dual tattoos Saturday,Huh???????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Hey man what's wrong w/dual tattoos?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
only way to show someone you really care---needles and ink [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Dog the Bounty Hunter has some openings for you geeks!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm gonna get a Ford emblem when I get the nerve!
or if you're girl doesn't like flowers like me ...candy especially if you make cookies or brownies yourself work..or of course diamonds/jewlery will suffice too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks